ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Bg
You probably need to sort your shit out here or pm admin or the mods as to what is happening.
Well the pedal has turned up... but it doesn’t work. Plug it in, the light comes on and that’s about it. Absolutely nothing.

Awesome.
BY Bg
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Well the pedal has turned up... but it doesn’t work. Plug it in, the light comes on and that’s about it. Absolutely nothing.

Awesome.

Got the in and out the right way round? :)
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Bg wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Well the pedal has turned up... but it doesn’t work. Plug it in, the light comes on and that’s about it. Absolutely nothing.

Awesome.

Lols. It’s labeled ‘amplifier’ and ‘instrument’ so pretty confident the leads were where they should be. Tried with battery and a power supply but nothing.

Gonna get someone to take a look at it, hopefully it is a simple fix
BY Bg
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Bg wrote:

Awesome.

Lols. It’s labeled ‘amplifier’ and ‘instrument’ so pretty confident the leads were where they should be. Tried with battery and a power supply but nothing.

Yeah but just checking ;) Battery, dc connect?
BY foal30
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Bg wrote:

Awesome.

Maxon, Maxoff.

Have you put it on the board or trying it out on its own? Some pedals play up something to do with power draw impedance or something I should understand.

Good luck btw.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Have tried it both on the board and on its own, same result for both unfortunately
BY Lostininverness
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Have tried it both on the board and on its own, same result for both unfortunately

Hey Jim, if you want I can give it a look over. I've built a few pedals and have a signal tracer to see if I can easily find a fault. Full disclosure - I've had very poor results trying to build a working delay pedal :oops: .
BY el byrdo
Um yeah it s actually really well built and set up. If it had some builders name on it it would be an 800 + bass in this market. Unfortunately for you I've already passed it on to my mate for a song and a ciggy.
BY el byrdo
Okay sorted out the shit that happened - basically it boils down to a lost tracking certificate and a couple of dry joints! PHEW

anyway the bass has gone to a GREAT home with a local legend reggae bassist

the tweeds tourist and oilcan are still up for grabs.

Also up for sale on TM is the DEARMOND s73 with phat cats and bigsby... great guitar. Will miss if it sells. I hate being poor! why can't I just rack up tons of mortgage debt at low interest like a normal person! fail.

feel free to make offers on any of this, I am desperate and pretty much bankrupt lol, in a money hole
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Sorted out all of ‘the shit’ via a few emails. Apologies again for coming down hard on el byrdo, just an odd bunch of circumstances that seemed really dodgy but ultimately wasn’t.