ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY el byrdo
I have to get some money for a trip so I'm selling up some stuffs...

EDIT MAXON SOLD

Both of these do the classic ibanez analog delay sound

also make offers for the following stuff:
Vox straight 6 modded with ecc82 - less overdrive but still oodles of gain - sounds like my idea of a train wreck. Great for driving the front end.
Visualsound/garagetone oilcan phaser - as good as ehx etc. a great sound.
THE ONE AND ONLY handmade fretless bass - see photos. 300 free shipping.

Random nameless solid top parlour guitar with original case - 275.

Couldn't even pay my rent this week. Please buy! LOL :lolno:
Last edited by el byrdo on Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PM'd re the Ibanez delay ;-)
el byrdo wrote:Yeah, if you're in the market for a lowball I'll give you the maxon for 120 and it's just as good!

Okay, I'll take the Maxon for $120 :thumbup:
el byrdo wrote:Now keeping the ad9

P̶M̶’̶d̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶g̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶c̶r̶o̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶

Ignore my last PM, I'll take the Maxon :thumbup:
el byrdo wrote:Maxon SOLD

Paid and looking forward to it :thumbup:
foal30 wrote:
el byrdo wrote:LOL I know rite!!! I'm actually thinking about gifting it to a great reggae bassist I know

Cheers mate but I have enough instruments already.
Appreciate the thought though :thumbup:

Cheeky bugger lol. I might just keep it and max out my chorus pedal and play kate bush lines forever...
el byrdo wrote:Maxon SOLD

PLEASE can you make sure you get this sent out to me no later than tomorrow (Monday) morning. I am flying out early on Wednesday for and the couriers are likely to just leave it at my front door, good chance it won't be there when I get back
BY el byrdo
ANY interest in the CDOG made hand built Les Lius copy? I've never played a real les lius but this has tweed for miles... $100

Also a garagetopne ooilcan for 75?
el byrdo wrote:ANY interest in the CDOG made hand built Les Lius copy? I've never played a real les lius but this has tweed for miles... $100

Also a garagetopne ooilcan for 75?

I had a PM on Saturday from you saying you’d sold both of these to a girl and you were waiting for her to make payment?