ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY SimpleSi
Long time no post.

Life fell apart last year - the woman now to be known as "the mother of my children" decided to do things with 3 other people. :thumbdown:

So, now for over the last 16 or so months I've moved back to my parents place and have my children 50/50

This isn't a sob story, but a background to why I need to do this.

I need to buy a house. - I don't want to be 31 and living with my parents with 2 children.

I'm essentially listing as much as I can mentally afford to see go.

Pictures can be posted on request for specific items, Details can be provided for each if required.- Pricing for everything is Rock bottom. Every dollar counts.
Shipping is extra for each item, Or i can deliver to Auckland/Tga/Rotorua for about $40 when I have a free weekend.

All guitars have hard cases and Straps.

Only going to let ONE Duesenberg go:
Duesenberg Julia - OFF MARKET
Duesenberg Starplayer TV (Sparkly Blue one) - $OLD

Custom built Rimu Telecaster - $2000
Custom Built Jazzmaster - $1200
Maton 2000DLX (Custom spec, built for me by maton) - OFF MARKET
Custom Mahogany/Walnut "Duesenberg" Caribou - $2000 (in Doozy case)
VOX MV50BQ(dumble) $220
Vox BC108 8" Cab(for the MV50's) $110
Shure GLXD16 Wireless - $700

Ryan built 18W Head - 6V6 Power section. Based off Princeton and Hot Rod Deville, Comes with 2x12 Matching Cab loaded with Alnico Gold and G12H, Both have canvas covers made by me - $2000

Totally not gear related.. - but I also am considering selling my motorbike:
2015 Yamaha MT-09 :clap: $8900

Not looking for sympathy on the back story. Life sucks sometimes, but Things are great for me at the moment :lol: - I've.... traded up with who I'm currently dating since becoming single.. :clap: :clap: :clap: and I love my new Job that I started in January.
Last edited by SimpleSi on Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
BY Timoes
Wow man.
Sorry to hear bout that. Hope your stuff sells quick. Get sorted and get it back. Best of British Bro.
BY Olderama
Good luck with sale
And new life :)
And you always have the kids x
BY Basket Case
Been there. It was absolute crap at the time, and not being able to make a clean break because of kids made it really difficult, but many years on life is infinitely better than it would have been had it not happened. It sounds like you're getting to that place too :thumbup: Hang in there, champ!
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Sounds like you’re making the best of a shitty situation, congrats on the new job and woman though :-)
BY SimpleSi
Thanks for the kind words chaps.
BY SimpleSi
Have decided that I'd put the Julia up for trade as well.

Would prefer sale.

But will trade for a higher end Strat or Suhr Strat/Tele
BY SimpleSi
Julia off Market.

Starplayer sold.

Everything else still available.

Also feel free to buy my motorbike...
BY The Scarecrow
Been where you're at, though I was 37 and sans kids. So easier in that respect. Went from having owned my own place since 26 to living with relatives. don't be too hard on yourself in regards to the housing thing - takes time to sort; at 40 I've the opposite problem to many people where I have a decent deposit locked away, but only 1x income to service it. I've had to rethink things a bit with my old boy getting sick in regards to priority.

Good to hear you taking the positives from it though. You're still young and clearly moving forward.

Also, love that bike! Great models... if only I wasn't prone to falling off them... my only two vehicular accidents in life have been from owning bikes!!
BY SimpleSi
robthemac wrote:PM'd. Great looking gear, BTW.

Oh?
BY SimpleSi
The Scarecrow wrote:Been where you're at, though I was 37 and sans kids. So easier in that respect. Went from having owned my own place since 26 to living with relatives. don't be too hard on yourself in regards to the housing thing - takes time to sort; at 40 I've the opposite problem to many people where I have a decent deposit locked away, but only 1x income to service it. I've had to rethink things a bit with my old boy getting sick in regards to priority.

Good to hear you taking the positives from it though. You're still young and clearly moving forward.

Also, love that bike! Great models... if only I wasn't prone to falling off them... my only two vehicular accidents in life have been from owning bikes!!

Have to find the positives.

Only way to move forward!

Next step is buying a house!!!