ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Every single issue from September 2014 to the latest June one which I bought just last week. Each issue has been read once and then stored carefully. I was missing one which I hunted down so this is now a complete set

Far too heavy to post, Chch collection only and I’m happy to deliver if that makes things easier :-)
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Listed on TM for $150 at the moment

Just lifted the pics from there so you can get a feel of how many issues this is, weight etc etc. Chur :thumbup:
Jellybelly wrote:I would be cool paying the freight if could find a banana box to put them in

Hey Troy. I guess I can box them up and send them, just didn't think it would be worth it. All good though, I'm sure I have a box lying around that I could use. Let me know for sure and I'll finish the TM auction off as early as it lets me :thumbup:
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Every single issue from September 2014 to the latest June one which I bought just last week. Each issue has been read once and then stored carefully. I was missing one which Molly had so this is now a complete set

Fixed. Just sayin'. ;-)