ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Darth Sabbathi
More sells...

1. Seymour Duncan Seth Lover bridge pickup. Unused, as new, in box. $150

2. Strymon Volante. Mint in box. SOLD

3. EHX Small Stone V2. Vintage, 1977. SOLD

4. ProCo Rat - Small Box, 1987. With LM308 chip. Original box. SOLD

5. Sola Sound MkIV Tone Bender. Vintage, 1973. Rare-ish yellow 'Hit It!' version. About as cool a fuzz pedal as you could ever want. $800

6. EHX Big Muff V3. Vintage ~1976. Same circuit as the Ram's Head. Warning, this guy is noisy AF. But sounds awesome when engaged. $250

7. fOXX Tone Machine. Vintage, mid 70s. It's fuzzy, it's furry. Pretty rough example, one transistor replaced. Reverse now met on Trade Me.

8. DeArmond 1900 Phaser. Vintage 70s. Cool treadle action phaser, with a switch to change the treadle function - it either controls the LFO speed or can just manually adjust the phase for Brian May action. $220

9. DeArmond Thunder Bolt wah. Vintage 70s. Insane inductor-less wah pedal. $400

10. Silverpistol Judge. Epic boost from Tony - based on the boost section of the ZVex Box of Rock if memory serves. SOLD

Pics here. More available on request.
Last edited by Darth Sabbathi on Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
BY Darth Sabbathi
To add some visual appeal, here's the Tone Bender. This really is ace - I'd love to see it go to someone here! They hold their value well - can go for up to US$800 on Reverb. The yellow ones tend to go for more than the regular grey version.

BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Darth Sabbathi wrote:@Mini Forklift - for the love of god Jim, please do NOT buy the Small Stone off Trade Me! PM me dude.

Hahahahaha. I'll take it for $190 !! :thumbup:
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Oh and thanks for the dimensions too, fits on my pedalboard with about 1cm to spare.

Really looking forward to this one - birth year pedal! :-)
BY el byrdo
Hell yeah colorsound! makes me with I never sold my chrome wah with fuzz :(
BY Darth Sabbathi
Small Stone and Rat now sold. The Foxx has hit its reserve on Trade Me, so no longer available here, but feel free to bid it up!

Price drop on the DeArmond pedal phaser - now $220.