ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY KNNZ
Minty mint!! Unpowered Toaster just the toaster and power cable less than 2 years old
$2500 pickup only as I don’t have time for shipping and it doesn’t have the original box
Last edited by KNNZ on Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BY KNNZ
some pics, hit me up with reasonable offers :wave:
Attachments
IMG_6482.jpg
IMG_6482.jpg (91.57 KiB) Viewed 317 times
IMG_6484.jpg
IMG_6484.jpg (96.99 KiB) Viewed 317 times
Last edited by KNNZ on Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY Molly
Mattress5 wrote:
KNNZ wrote: pickup only as I don’t have time for shipping

What city are you In?

I learned some time ago that when folk don't say where they're based, they're based in Auckland... ;-)
BY Bg
damn straight we are! It is the capitol city after all - I know welly has parliament, and wind, but thats about it.
BY jimi
Over a 3rd of the country's population is in Auckland, so its statistically likely. That probability gets much higher when you narrow the search field to people who play guitar instead of the banjo.
BY philly
jimi wrote:Over a 3rd of the country's population is in Auckland, so its statistically likely. That probability gets much higher when you narrow the search field to people who play guitar instead of the banjo.

and we'd know if someone was selling anything cos we're all cousins
BY Bg
philly wrote:
jimi wrote:Over a 3rd of the country's population is in Auckland, so its statistically likely. That probability gets much higher when you narrow the search field to people who play guitar instead of the banjo.

and we'd know if someone was selling anything cos we're all cousins

Yeah its as if you have a sixth toe, sorry sense....