ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Price dropped on the Volante to $710 shipped
Boss MD-500 added - have decided to hold onto this
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Okay, after all my musings regarding keeping the Tokai yesterday...

Can someone please buy it so I can buy KNNZ's 2002 LP Standard? Please PM me if anyone's interested, thanks
BY godgrinder
I'm still confused about what you're looking for haha.
godgrinder wrote:I'm still confused about what you're looking for haha.

Gonna take KNNZ’s LP Standard off his hands
Conway wrote:Image

Fun though!
kdawg2a wrote:Out of curiosity, by selling one Les Paul to buy another Les Paul, what are you looking to achieve?

Happiness and inner peace
BY Bg
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:Out of curiosity, by selling one Les Paul to buy another Les Paul, what are you looking to achieve?

Get yourself a nice SX LP dude, it will lay to rest any gas for an LP ever again.

Its just as hard to reach the dusty end on that than it is on a Gibson.
BY kdawg2a
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:

Only my very close and personal friend Jesus is capable of giving you that.
BY codedog
kdawg2a wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:

My neighbour, Jesus, is an awesome chef... very close to happiness and inner peace inducing...
BY kdawg2a
codedog wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Happiness and inner peace

My neighbour, Jesus, is an awesome chef... very close to happiness and inner peace inducing...

I think we know the same guy. His huevos rancheros are unbelievable....
BY Danger Mouse
codedog wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Happiness and inner peace

My good friend Beer is pretty good at it, too.