ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
User avatar
BY kdawg2a
#834774
The Tokai looks really nice and i'm pretty sure it's a well made, nice sounding guitar. Why don't you just get a headstock overlay sticker with the 'right' words on it?
#834786
jeremyb wrote:Have you considered taking up cycling?

??
#834787
kdawg2a wrote:The Tokai looks really nice and i'm pretty sure it's a well made, nice sounding guitar.

It really is, as well made as many other Gibson Les Paul’s out there I’m sure

kdawg2a wrote:Why don't you just get a headstock overlay sticker with the 'right' words on it?

Thanks, appreciate the thought but that’s not really my thing. Not sure that would quell any GAS anyway

StratMatt wrote:Come on guys, everyone knows only a Gibson is good enough.

Haha, yeah for some people no doubt. I’ve always been of the opinion that if it sounds and feels good then it probably is. This particular guitar is on a par with the few other LP’s I’ve had irrespective of the headstock
User avatar
BY Slowy
#834791
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:The Tokai looks really nice and i'm pretty sure it's a well made, nice sounding guitar.

It really is, as well made as many other Gibson Les Paul’s out there I’m sure


Well that's disappointing.
#836154
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Gonna take KNNZ’s LP Standard off his hands

If anyone's interested in the Tokai flick me a PM. Assuming KNNZ still has his 2002 LP Standard up for sale I'm keen to take it off his hands
#836376
$660 shipped for the Strymon Volante. Happy to do a deal if anybody wants both 8)