ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION :)

2018 Tokai LS135Q w upgrades (details & pics on link below) - $2,200
https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=2278217240

Strymon Volante - $720

Prices include shipping, cheers
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Hahahahaha
StratMatt wrote:Hmm tempted by the Volante, will do some youtubing. Price might need a tweak up but, $749 new :wink:

Yeah fair enough, open to that. I paid $750 + $12 shipping and I’ve played with it for probably around 20mins all up. Don’t want to drop it too much though as it will cost me at $10 or so to ship it
Molly wrote:Ok to as the thinking behind the sell-off? What have you got in mind next?

Feel free to ignore the question. It's not like I ever justified my gear-go-round.

I’ll keep quiet until it happens, if it does. Currently in conversation with the seller on Reverb
StratMatt wrote:Hmm tempted by the Volante, will do some youtubing. Price might need a tweak up but, $749 new :wink:

Power plug and everything else is wrapped up in the box unused, unit has basically been tested but absolutely as new. Not a thumbprint on it.

Will do for $720 for anybody that’s keen, and I’ll cover the shipping
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:All are up on TM for those that want more info & pics, all are less than a month old

2018 Tokai LS135Q w upgrades - $2,200 (or $2,100 without)

Just FYI upgrades on the Tokai include:

** Gotoh aged aluminium bridge & bushings
** Gotoh aged aluminium tailpiece & studs
** Genuine old Gibson nickel pickup covers

I'm covering the shipping so I believe this is a very fair price - RRP on this model is $2,995
robthemac wrote:Well, you ain't gettin' your LP Traditional back.

I do miss it but glad that you're enjoying her and she's gone to a good home :thumbup:
Darth Sabbathi wrote:Image

codedog wrote:You're doing a bang up job going for the Molly status, mate! :rofl:

jeremyb wrote:Don't encourage him!! :mrgreen:

codedog wrote:But... but... Molly is away, what are we to do for entertainment?