ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY sopachrga
Ed's thread about tracking down his old Ash guitar has triggered me to look at moving on the one I have.
It's a great guitar, but with how little I'm playing lately, I want to cut down on how many guitars I have.

The guitar is in amazing condition and comes with the hardcase that it originally came with.

Body: cedrella (spanish cedar - sounds just like old mahogany)
Neck: oiled bubinga, full C shape with a super tiny hint of vee-ness. Slick, sexy surface.
Fretboard: Padauk with paua dots
Frets: 22 medium-tall
Nut: Graphtech
Tuners: Gotoh SG301 locking in chrome
Bridge: Ash GT - brass base, Graphtech locking saddles, strung through the body
Pickups: Rio Grande BBQ and Texas humbuckers
Controls: 3-way switch, volume and tone
Finish: oiled neck, satin lacquer back and gloss cherry sunburst top

I'm after $1485 including shipping ($1450 if picked up).
BY sopachrga
Not as much. But if the case is closed for a while you notice it.
Nothing quite like the smell of Cedar
BY sopachrga
No interest? If my pricing is off feel free to message me. I'm willing to consider offers.
BY jeremyb
I'd love it but I already have 5 other guitars I don't play :lol:
BY sopachrga
25" I think. Same as prs.

Also, in good news, this has just sold and is staying in the NZG family.