ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Marshmallow
Hey all,

Bought it new through a friend early this year. Production #56 so still under eareanty. Awesome overdrive, very smooth. Selling because I just bought an analoman and it costed me $$$ haha.id keep it if I was richer

Super awesome overdrive.

Selling for $420 shipped via EMS from Japan.

PM me if interested.

Last edited by Marshmallow on Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY el byrdo
Wow spendy. More than I d ever pay for a pedal. I'd just put the money into a valve amp. No troll.
BY Marshmallow
el byrdo wrote:Wow spendy. More than I d ever pay for a pedal. I'd just put the money into a valve amp. No troll.

Okay :clap:
BY el byrdo
lol best of luck with your sale, If I was rich I'd be playing analogman too!
BY Marshmallow
el byrdo wrote:lol best of luck with your sale, If I was rich I'd be playing analogman too!

Haha thanks man! Had to move a lot of stuff
KNNZ wrote:and for sale again, just happen to see it, guessing it's the same one
https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instrum ... d59f73-006

In all he’s selling 4 pretty spendy pedals, does make you wonder what he paid for each of them