ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Reg18
Enquires of interest on this Tokai ES60.
It’s the Chinese made one and can come with the Duesenberg Trem and GFS Surf 90 pickups (which are dynasonic copy’s) and the original pickups if desired.
Or I’m happy to take the pickups out and sell without the gfs pickups and Duesenberg Trem.
Tone pot wiring has been changed to master tone and master bass roll off instead of 2 tone controls. Helps keep the neck pickup from being too muddy.

Last edited by Reg18 on Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BY Reg18
kdawg2a wrote:$100 (spits in hand, offers it up....)

Seriously though, open to trades?

Haha, not keen on trades really but what are you offering up?
BY Capt. Black
Indications of price either way?
BY kdawg2a
Reg18 wrote:
Capt. Black wrote:Indications of price either way?

Just sent you a PM

Gooooaaarrrnnnn...... pm it this way too.
BY Reg18
Would consider trades on a couple of things,
Torpedo Captor
Ehx Pitchfork
Maybe a whammy 5
BY Reg18
I’ve been offered a trade for a Yamaha Revstar 420 with Seth Lover Humbuckers. I had a play and it was actually really nice to play! I knew I’d like the pickups but the neck felt great. Can anyone chime in if this is a good trade to make? (He will even throw $100 my way to make the deal happen he’s that keen) it plays and sounds better than the Tokai but thinking resale might not be as good?

This is a Facebook deal by the way, not a forum member.
BY jvpp
If it plays and sounds better than the Tokai who cares about the resale? It's a keeper right?

BY Slowy
Reg18 wrote:I’ve been offered a trade for a Yamaha Revstar 420 with Seth Lover Humbuckers. I had a play and it was actually really nice to play! I knew I’d like the pickups but the neck felt great. Can anyone chime in if this is a good trade to make? (He will even throw $100 my way to make the deal happen he’s that keen) it plays and sounds better than the Tokai but thinking resale might not be as good?

I'd pick the Revstar as a future Retro collectible. They're known as great players and in this one, the pickups are top shelf.
If you like it and it suits you, and you can get an extra hundred, go forth and prosper!
BY Reg18
jvpp wrote:If it plays and sounds better than the Tokai who cares about the resale? It's a keeper right?

Keeper? im not familiar with this concept.
It’s the blue coloured one, I’m
Not taken by the look that much but it felt way better than I anticipated!
BY jvpp
Slowy wrote:
Reg18 wrote:I’ve been offered a trade for a Yamaha Revstar 420 with Seth Lover Humbuckers. I had a play and it was actually really nice to play! I knew I’d like the pickups but the neck felt great. Can anyone chime in if this is a good trade to make? (He will even throw $100 my way to make the deal happen he’s that keen) it plays and sounds better than the Tokai but thinking resale might not be as good?

I'd pick the Revstar as a future Retro collectible. They're known as great players and in this one, the pickups are top shelf.
If you like it and it suits you, and you can get an extra hundred, go forth and prosper!

That green one with the off white P90's is my pick of the bunch...
BY Slowy
jvpp wrote:
Slowy wrote:I'd pick the Revstar as a future Retro collectible. They're known as great players and in this one, the pickups are top shelf.

That green one with the off white P90's is my pick of the bunch...

Mine's the Tiger stripe (What the hell colour is that?) with Filtertrons and Bigsby.