ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
I do quite like that Standard... but currently broke so no point asking questions on the premise that I could be the next owner.

Why does life have to be so cruel?
BY KNNZ
Capt. Black wrote:Ooof! Don't usually like the red LPs but that one looks gorgeous!
Good luck. Hope it sells soon. I need my kidneys!

haha cheers mate! you only need one kidney though, could sell it to the chinese black market perhaps? :lol: :mental:
BY KNNZ
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:I do quite like that Standard... but currently broke so no point asking questions on the premise that I could be the next owner.

Why does life have to be so cruel?

just buy it and then sell off other things! that's how it works aye?! :rofl:
BY KNNZ
Added to list, 90s Japanese made Heartfield Talon II by Fender (think Ibanez prestige) with DiMarzio pickups, original FloydRose and few dings, just sent for service and setup by Andries Vorster
$1k ono
I’m interested in the STD - is it still available?
Pls PM me.
Thank you :clap:
KNNZ wrote:bumpers!! offers anyone? trades plus cash either way??

PM'd :thumbup: