ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY GrantB
OK, might get me banned...

I will be selling some watches, and I know some of you here are into them.

First up this...full set including racing car model and display box. Baume et Mercier M0A10343. As new. If you're a Shelby Cobra freak, this is your watch. As new.

$4300

More to come
BY Slowy
Danger Mouse wrote:OK so... exactly how much did that Rickenbacker cost???

Bugger. You beat me to it.
BY GrantB
bbrunskill wrote:Haha. Not an amp, 57' LP and a watch for sure. I'd guess at around 5K.

Actually, the sell off isn’t just for Ricky. My driveway is starting to self destruct and I’m expecting a quote from the asphalt people this week. I am very scared. And I need new glasses. And the kids need to eat next week at some point.

I have over indulged and now I must rectify.

If I could have got an early 90’s Ric 381 for $5K I’d have been very happy. By the time it gets here, GST, etc etc, a fair bit more! More in line with a new 381 price. Apparently you can order one of these from Ric and it will only take four years for it to be delivered. NPV calc begging there.
BY Delayman
GrantB wrote:
bbrunskill wrote:Haha. Not an amp, 57' LP and a watch for sure. I'd guess at around 5K.

Actually, the sell off isn’t just for Ricky. My driveway is starting to self destruct and I’m expecting a quote from the asphalt people this week. I am very scared. And I need new glasses. And the kids need to eat next week at some point.

If I could have got an early 90’s Ric 381 for $5K I’d have been very happy. By the time it gets here, GST, etc etc, a fair bit more! More in line with a new 381 price. Apparently you can order one of these from Ric and it will only take four years for it to be delivered. NPV calc begging there.

I hope you have my experience. We got a driveway redone at our last house. It was cheaper than I expected, and man it changes your nightly arrival home!
BY StrummersOfThunder
GrantB wrote:

Ric 381...

Gosh the 381 is such a lovely model
BY rickenbackerkid
GrantB wrote: By the time it gets here, GST, etc etc, a fair bit more! More in line with a new 381 price. Apparently you can order one of these from Ric and it will only take four years for it to be delivered. NPV calc begging there.

Shipping has "past participle of get" out of control. I have some ear monitors coming, even those cost $89 shipping!
BY Terexgeek
bbrunskill wrote:
GrantB wrote: By the time it gets here, GST, etc etc, a fair bit more! More in line with a new 381 price. Apparently you can order one of these from Ric and it will only take four years for it to be delivered. NPV calc begging there.

Shipping has "past participle of get" out of control. I have some ear monitors coming, even those cost $89 shipping!

It wouldn't be so bad if you had a choice at purchase.
BY Zaulkin
GrantB wrote:

I'm happy with my cheap workhorse watch. But that's pretty, so I feel obliged to add it to my... wait for it... watchlist.

I'll grab my coat.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Sucks that I don’t have any old rich relatives, that’s simply killer!