ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY GrantB
I've only just got this from Rob, but due to my insane Rickenbacker blow-out it could now be yours! It sounds great - I sort of think a bit like a Deluxe but more of everything...especially clarity.

Stolen photos, but the same thing. As paid, at $1500 plus shipping.

BY GrantB
KNNZ wrote:Do u take internal organs as payments?

Once they've been converted to cash in China, yes.
BY jeremyb
KNNZ wrote:Do u take internal organs as payments?

I've offered to give him one of my organs internally many times, sadly not a taker so far :(
BY GrantB
For $1500 I’m prepared to second think it JB!
BY jeremyb
GrantB wrote:For $1500 I’m prepared to second think it JB!

Every man has his price, do you take EFTPOS?
BY GrantB
Actual photos of my Boner - can include a Night Light attenuator for a small additional amount.

Near mint.

BY GrantB
Zaulkin wrote:What are the specs of the amp?

It's vintage style. Like a raucous Fender Tweed with clarity. Simple volume and 4 way tone/gain knob.

6V6 x 2, 12AX7 x 2, SS rectumfrier.

It's kinda like the Tweed version of my Tupelo. That's saying a lot.
BY Zaulkin
GrantB wrote:
Zaulkin wrote:What are the specs of the amp?

It's vintage style. Like a raucous Fender Tweed with clarity. Simple volume and 4 way tone/gain knob.

6V6 x 2, 12AX7 x 2, SS rectumfrier.

It's kinda like the Tweed version of my Tupelo. That's saying a lot.

18 watts though right?

/Tyre kick - I need moar channels.
BY GrantB
Approx 18....feels like about 15 with the break up, but it goes from 0-100mph very quickly...rich harmonic distortion. You could always use a splitter cable to pretend you had moar channels.
BY Molly
I had my Bogner Duende about a week before I had to store it away. :cry: I wonder what it sounds like... :-(
BY slash-ed
Semi not joking question... How heavy is this, can I hand carry on my next trip over?? :lol:
BY GrantB
slash-ed wrote:Semi not joking question... How heavy is this, can I hand carry on my next trip over?? :lol:

It’s super light! And small.

I’ve been playing it a fair bit this week. It is a beautiful amp. If it doesn’t sell here to a fellow, I’ll hang on to it. Fills a gap in the amp fleet.