ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY GrantB
Long shot - but we'll see. 1957 Les Paul Special. All original bar the frets and nut. Comes with an intonated bridge and repro tuners as well as the originals. Standard LP hard case. 62 year old guitar so has some nicks and dings.

Soft V neck, plays and sounds great.

Any interest just PM me. $13,500 for forum.

BY GrantB
Darth Sabbathi wrote:So much want...

You would make a great curator of this piece :winky:
BY GrantB
Slowy wrote::shock:
I didn't realise the Ricky was so spendy!

Nah, wasn’t.

I’m just trying to regain a shred of dignity with the fams.
kdawg2a wrote:If you're willing to take 1000 weekly payments of $13.50 i'll take it.

Damn, when you put it like that it sounds so affordable :?

What a piece of history Grant, I bet it could tell some stories. GLWTS
GrantB wrote:

Ha, I have been doing some semi-serious calculations... but too much selling required. :roll:

I hope you sell other things and this one stays put!
BY GrantB
Darth Sabbathi wrote:
GrantB wrote:

Ha, I have been doing some semi-serious calculations... but too much selling required. :roll:

I hope you sell other things and this one stays put!

Ha! Yeah, I do to. It's a classic case of the guilts to be honest. Need to ride stuff out for the next little while and things will be fine. Need to cancel my ebay, Reverb, TradeMe, NZG, accounts.