ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY GrantB
Great amp. Sounds are huge. From angry to jazz...single ended 6V6 with tube driven reverb and master volume. Use it as a head even (but it has an 8" speaker). I have gigged with this mic'd up. SimonHirst has gigged with this NOT mic'd up.

As new - mint.
$1200 + shipping

BY SimonHirst
This is an absolutely awesome amp! It wasn't a quiet gig and I have to admit I didn't expect it to keep up in volume. And it did superbly. Basically dimed it and played one of Grant's cheapo ( :shifty: ) hollowbody's through it. Unreal.
BY Miza
Does the bypass input cut out the tone/gain circuit?
BY GrantB
Miza wrote:Does the bypass input cut out the tone/gain circuit?

Bypasses the reverb. So essentially a Rev on/off. Actually very handy. Nice reverb too.

Lots of options on the rea (this is the head....combo the same)

BY codedog
Blimey... just watched Youtube demos of this amp. What a mistake... well, kinda... not that I could buy it...
BY StratMatt
Oh man that sounds great. Radian LP + cash? Like you need anymore guitars :lol:
BY AiRdAd
Grant played the amp for me and it sounded great! It was a bit hard to get a true indication of how good it sounds - because he only had old guitars there - I bet it would sound even better with a newer guitar !!! hahahaha!!!
BY AiRdAd
KNNZ wrote:sorry noob question, how do you use it as a head?

Put it on top of your speaker box :-) :-) :-)

Just joking - He's meaning it's small enough to use as a head, and you can disconnect the internal speaker :-)
BY GrantB
KNNZ wrote:sorry noob question, how do you use it as a head?

Unplug existing speaker, plug in new one. Or, if you want both speakers going, use the 4ohm tap (into an 8ohm cab).

Yeah, I shouldn't sell this but, well, shit happens.
BY Olderama
KNNZ wrote:i should stop asking questions. it's like a trap
Attachments
_738b04e2-fb2d-11e5-b2cb-21770897bf70.jpg
BY Jehu
Oh man, that is pretty sweet. The little lady might even approve something like that in the living room!
BY GrantB
On hold for now, but if you’re keen still pm me. The Hold is not infinite.