ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Hi All,

I'm still here in Japan. I STILL need to move some stuff so I could buy another PRS. I still can't list anything online here in Japan coz its just too damn hard but I've got a bit of gear I need to get rid of.

I'm STILL in Japan so will be sent VIA EMS 4-5 days. All price includes shipping. Price probably negotiable.

If anyone is interested let me know :D

Strymon Flint & Mini Tap : Couple of scratches as seen in picture. Comes box and all the accessories. Adaptor used once, sticker still there.$400. No box and cable for the Mini Tap but it's in good condition. Velcro attached.

Strymon El Cap: Almost New - Rubber feet, sticker and adaptor unused. Comes with box and all the accessories.$400.