ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
So having sold a bass, the gretsch, pedals, the double bound tele and a few odds and sods I still have a mountain of stuff to move...
I think im going to keep the vintage p bass as Ill probably struggle to ever get one of those again at a reasonable price.
im still trying to downsize my collection of guitar stuff to a more manageable size. I have a few things that may be of interest to the DIYers...

I have the makings of a single channel non reverb single channel clone . The so called Allen Amps encore. I was going to build from scratch. I have everything except a suitable chassis. Ordered all the parts from tube amp doctors and transformers thru clarry. I have a layout and schematic that I got from Allen amps. It wold go perfectly in one of the two cabs. This model can accept wither 6v6 or 6l6 I believe. Just dont have the time for it with the umpteen other projects going on. I can go thru the specifics of what I have my pm but Im pretty sure I ordered everything required (sans maybe a few misc bits like a power cord)

Also still have the showman 1966 head and a wooden shell plus some tolex and amp corners. Even have a fender badge for the grill. This head has a 240v tranni and i have the original which makes a great door stop.

So heres a list of the things Im still looking to move

1. fender deluxe reverb size/shape cabs x2 (suit allen amp project)
- black with wheat grill
- cream with oxblood grill

2. Complete parts for allen encore amp project except chassis . will take a regular ab763 tyoe for the cabs I have

3. Warehouse guitar speakers 10" x 2 g10c

4. JBL speaker of doom orange basket d120f

5. 1968/9 fender mustang all original but included is an upgraded wiring harness and pickups (original harness and pickups preserved with only one solder break)

6. 1966 Fender Showman Head - functional but needs trem serviced. Fully worked over by clarry

7. Fender jazzmaster Yamano IMB

Im considering all offers as a lot of this stuff is now just taking up room in a small place and Im getting some paint work done on the holden soon so need a bit of cash flow.

Cheers