ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY chrisbower
Gibson 2001 Les Paul Custom Ebony.

Imported out of Yamano Music Japan, where all the good stuff is.

Simply stunning guitar; the best I've owned.

In fantastic condition for it's age. Binding has started to age beautifully. All fret tangs present. A bit of buckle rash to the back and slight tarnishing to the gold hardware in keeping with age. No signs of any repairs.

Recent fret level and dress as of 15/3/19 and just set up with brand new 10-46 strings.

Everything is good to go. Just love it and enjoy it.

Overseas move forces sale.

$4250 shipped.

Last edited by chrisbower on Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
chrisbower wrote:Had a look back at guitars I've sold, can't see me ever saying that. Thanks for your much needed input though mate.

You're welcome :) I thoroughly enjoyed the write-up about the DC22 (which as I recall was a disaster that you were hugely up in arms about) being the best of all the PRS guitars you've owned :D
slash-ed wrote:
chrisbower wrote:Had a look back at guitars I've sold, can't see me ever saying that. Thanks for your much needed input though mate.

You're welcome :) I thoroughly enjoyed the write-up about the DC22 (which as I recall was a disaster that you were hugely up in arms about) being the best of all the PRS guitars you've owned :D

I think it was quite obvious the trade was a disaster; nothing to do with it's merit as being a good guitar. I stand by the fact that it's my favourite PRS I've personally come across, and this Gibson is the best guitar I've owned.
chrisbower wrote:
Zaulkin wrote:So nice!

Thankyou!

Olderama wrote:Are you off to the same rehab clinic as Molly in the UK?

Maybe not quite for the full stay, but should probably at least get checked out. :lol:

True

Saying that tho Molly has snapped up some good stuff the UK so could be a expensive trip :thumbup:
Olderama wrote:
chrisbower wrote:
Zaulkin wrote:So nice!

Thankyou!

Olderama wrote:Are you off to the same rehab clinic as Molly in the UK?

Maybe not quite for the full stay, but should probably at least get checked out. :lol:

True

Saying that tho Molly has snapped up some good stuff the UK so could be a expensive trip :thumbup:

Already scouring eBay UK!
BY Molly
chrisbower wrote:
Olderama wrote:
chrisbower wrote:
Thankyou!

True

No real bargains though, eh?
Molly wrote:
chrisbower wrote:
Olderama wrote:True

No real bargains though, eh?

Will probably grab myself a Kemper over there and bring it back as carry on. Seen a few sell cheap as chips.