ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY griff7628
Ok so I got this thing only a couple of months ago brand new from the states. Such an awesome device.
The intention was to use it at gigs to knock the top off the volume a bit while having the master of my amp quite high. It does this very well with no tone loss/colouration that I can notice. Been using it this way at band practice, through my 20 watt head.
However, my newer band that I started had our first gig on Saturday at a medium sized venue. I'm the only guitarist and my amp just wasn't loud and punchy enough to mix with our loud drummer and state any sort of authority, even miced.
So I'm on a hunt for a larger amp, and the Weber has to go to help fund this.
I'm a bit annoyed I have to flick it actually beacause it's a swiss army knife of sorts. Even just to have the line out for recording is worth the price I paid.

It has:
- 2 cabinet out jacks wired in parallel. You can mix and match any impedance you like without worrying about damaging your amp.

- Built in tone stack. Bass, Middle, Treble for further tone shaping

- Line out jack with a line out tone knob. I used this into my DAW a couple of weeks ago with cab sims and it sounds better than both the Captor and Suhr reactive load I onced owned. Very organic natural tone.
The line out can also be used to go to the board at gigs or another power amp and create a stereo setup if needed.

- Foot switch. This has it's own 220v power supply. The foot switch selects between having the unit attenuating or bypassed and not attenuating. If the Weber is in bypass mode, the Impedance of the cabinets coming out of the unit DO matter. I guess it's handy if you want to switch between a cleaner sound or a dirtier sound while having the master up.

$450 + freight
I paid $650 all up for the unit. That included shipping and customs.
Will try and get some pics up later.