ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

You've all see this when Ben listed it at the start of the year. Great guitar but my hands cry out for fatter necks.
While in my custody I have lined the control cavities with copper tape which has reduced the background noise to an acceptable, for single coils, level.
Also had the frets dressed as it was previously fretting out on bends up the top of the neck.
Comes with Mastery bridge.
$4200

Also an Orange Rockerverb 50 mk2. Running 6l6's but equally kicks bottom with either el34's or kt88's ( those are just the ones I've tried ). Has a single 200 watt EV12L installed hence the empty speaker slot
$1350
Last edited by Dharmajester on Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Molly wrote:Ever considered listing on Reverb? That Jag would have to be worth more overseas you'd think. Reverb might be all the TradeMe BS x10 though I guess.

I'm sure it would but fark, potential hassles abound. Shouldn't you be in bed :shh:
Dharmajester wrote:
ghawkins wrote:is the plexi a 1987 JMP 50w or JTM circuit

Classic Jmp series 1987 50 watt I believe although Mike might correct me on that

I made the above comment from looking at the Hoffman online documentation however me ears suggest that the circuit may be earlier. I owned the Jtm45 currently on TM previously and while it was a great sounding amp I was after a touch more gain which this Plexi has provided. I recall Jmp's having even more gain although I havn't owned one for a long time.

Going back to 100's now to really stir up the neighbours :lol:

Am putting the original V30's back in the Orange too..