ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Yes, here it is, the infamous PRS DC22 that Dylan sold me a few months back.

PRS DC22 Wood Library Limited Run in players grade condition.

Sadly I received this guitar from it's previous owner in less than advertised state, however it's cleaned up really nicely. I'll start off with the imperfections first that need mentioning. (all of which I've photographed)

- There is a small patch of finish to the front beside the bridge pickup that's been rubbed through.
- There is a small patch of finish to the underside of the neck that's been rubbed through, as well as a small indentation. (cannot be felt whilst playing)
- There is some chips to the bottom edge of the binding.
- Some marks/faint scratches to the back of the guitar (only visible under certain lighting)
- Some marks to the underside of the body.
- Finish flaws around the strap buttons where it looks like the nitro has reacted with a strap.
- Side dot flaws.

It sound's quite extensive, but it's not. I just like to be super transparent about it's condition. The guitar is in fact really quite clean overall and still looks stunning. No physical dents etc.

Despite it's flaws, this is a pretty special guitar really. It's a limited 1 of 25 run (no. 15) that was commissioned by Musician's Friend in association with PRS. The woods were hand selected by the PRS Private Stock team and Musician's Friend's buyers from PRS' wood library, so you know your getting top notch stuff.

It's a nitro finish and thus extremely resonant. It's easily my favorite PRS I've owned out of 4 USA models. It also has the PRS 59/09 pickups which are excellent in my opinion and very well regarded by others. Frets and play ability are immaculate.

I've really grown quite fond of this guitar. Honestly, if you don't mind a few flaws it's a fantastic guitar. It plays superb and I personally forget about everything else once I'm playing it. The only reason I'm very reluctantly letting it go is because I have the chance to grab a Les Paul Custom.

It comes complete with the original hard case and all the case candy.

$2k shipped.

Last edited by chrisbower on Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RobRoyMcCoy wrote:That is a lot of guitar for the money. It looks great.

How does it sound plugged in to an amp?

Sounds fantastic. Like i say, it has the 59/09 pickup set which are favored as some of PRS' best amongst a lot of the PRS users.

Check out this Youtube video. It's the same guitar I am selling. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF6iUABbrI4
Kiwiaxe wrote:By way of positive feedback, whoever buys this from Chris better have a spare 30 minutes to unpack the guitar. He packs them like he’s transporting his loved ones :)

Reassuring on a guitar level, disturbing on every other. :shock: