ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY OhFuxk
Have had it for 2 years ... Moving back to analogue so letting it go.

One of the foot switch (I have circled it in the picture) have some bad contact issue have to push it really hard sometimes to get it work. Confirmed it's just a hardware issue so might be an easy fix for someone ? I just decided to not assign anything to this switch.

$2000 with helix backpack sounds fair?

ImageImageImage
Last edited by OhFuxk on Wed May 08, 2019 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
sizzlingbadger wrote:Aren’t they $1800 new?

Nah, you're thinking of the LT. Think this is the most expensive one and it's $2,899 at NZRS - this one:

https://www.rockshop.co.nz/shop/line-6-helix-next-generation-amp-modelling-multi-fx-floor-version-99-060-0101.html
BY Bg
And you don't have enough posts for the sale section. Deletion tomorrow...
BY sunburster
Bg wrote:And you don't have enough posts for the sale section. Deletion tomorrow...

Oh Fuxk!
BY Bg
lol.... I'm going to leave it, I'm not completely heartless ;)