ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY null_pointer
GrantB wrote:
null_pointer wrote:I think my first real amp was a Fender Deluxe 85. Would not buy again. It had red knobs though, must make it awesome?

Did it weigh 775kg?

Was the little 1x12 85 watt SS...I found it a bit reedy, certainly not the budget Deluxe Reverb I'd been expecting for my $1k NZD circa 1991...funny that! If you read online reviews, a bunch of people comment on its 'warm clean and great reverb'. I think they bought a DRRI by mistake...
BY null_pointer
GrantB wrote:
mrmofo wrote:
null_pointer wrote:I think my first real amp was a Fender Deluxe 85. Would not buy again. It had red knobs though, must make it awesome?

PaulRiverera

one word

paulriverera

That's two words, and it's "PaulRivera"

:wave:

Fixed all round
BY mrmofo
GrantB wrote:
mrmofo wrote:

Paul Riverera

one word

paul riverera

That's two words, and it's "Paul Rivera"

hi> message to Grant: you don't understand my sense of Humor.
probably because you are very judgemental
BY GrantB
mrmofo wrote:
GrantB wrote:
mrmofo wrote:
Paul Riverera

one word

paul riverera

Did you see the "wave"...that is the wave of recognised irony.
I got your joke, and yes, I am very judgemental
BY mrmofo
I was going for that "played it through a twin" hyped up trade me description vibe.

the intentional misspelling thing is an old possibly worn out device from the olden internet days when people laughed at my jokes

now their taken personally

I`m fine with the judgmental thing btw.
BY GrantB
mrmofo wrote:I was going for that "played it through a twin" hyped up trade me description vibe.

the intentional misspelling thing is an old possibly worn out device from the olden internet days when people laughed at my jokes

now their taken personally

I`m fine with the judgmental thing btw.

TBH, I was looking for the Riviera thing...I should have used that so you knew I knew.

It becomes a loop of judementalism if one accuses one of being judgemental...luckily my admission closes that potential off.
BY GrantB
My awesome Ibanez bass came from that pawn shop out West Akl. Go West was there....ah, those were the days.

$169 with case.
BY KNNZ
I bought an ESP Horizon MIJ from the pawn shop in Henderson for $600 few years ago, needed work so paid $180 to Audio Zephyr or something like that to get it fixed and sold it one year later for $1300
BY GrantB
I got an old solid top f-hole guitar from “Pioneer Traders” in Paeroa for $65. Still have it. Sounds great.
BY Single coil
GrantB wrote:I got an old solid top f-hole guitar from “Pioneer Traders” in Paeroa for $65. Still have it. Sounds great.

Want to double your money?
BY Slowy
Single coil wrote:Wtf where’d my post go

I was batting it round the room and it kinda ....... popped.
Sorry.

Actually, I have no idea.

Since eveyone's whispering.
BY Terexgeek
Slowy wrote:
Single coil wrote:Wtf where’d my post go

I was batting it round the room and it kinda ....... popped.
Sorry.

Actually, I have no idea.

Since eveyone's whispering.

To be fair we're muttering and pointing too.
BY Olderama
GrantB wrote:
mrmofo wrote:
GrantB wrote:

Did you see the "wave"...that is the wave of recognised irony.
I got your joke, and yes, I am very mental

:mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: