ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Terexgeek
There's already a Gearfest format, how about a Guitar crawl?

Meet at a cafe at one end of town, and then carpool to each music shop and pawn shop in town, finishing at a place that serves refreshing beverages?
BY jeremyb
kdawg2a wrote:This was in The Pawn Shop, Ferry rd.
phpJ7N3TtPM.jpg

$250. Played pretty nice too!

Was - because you grabbed it?
BY AiRdAd
Terexgeek wrote:There's already a Gearfest format, how about a Guitar crawl?

Meet at a cafe at one end of town, and then carpool to each music shop and pawn shop in town, finishing at a place that serves refreshing beverages?

make sure the you video the 'i saw it first' fights! hahaha
BY kdawg2a
jeremyb wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:This was in The Pawn Shop, Ferry rd.
phpJ7N3TtPM.jpg

$250. Played pretty nice too!

Was - because you grabbed it?

Thought about it but i'd just end up sending more money on it putting some P90s in. Probably get it for $200 if its still there.
BY Bg

thats a cracking idea! Maybe take some of the people that have had guitars pinched and see if we can match them up? ;)
BY Danger Mouse
Guitar is gone from New Lynn Sallies, which saves me a "Oh this old thing? I've had it for ages..." conversation :D
BY Terexgeek
Bg wrote:

thats a cracking idea! Maybe take some of the people that have had guitars pinched and see if we can match them up? ;)

I was thinking it would involve the Rockshop, Music Planet and Musicworks, since some places will probably be three Hondos, a Greg Bennett and a bolt on neck Epiphone. Maybe a 10 year old Zoom for four hundred dollars.
BY Reg18
kdawg2a wrote:Chibson custom for $395 at Ezypawn.
phpWvGlWyPM.jpg

Sorry about all the sideways photos!
Probably get this for $280-300.

EZY Pawn is the dodgiest by far......but they know the least about guitar values as well so there are some deals to be had!
BY Reg18
codedog wrote:Just discovered a pawn shop has popped up on Division St, near Riccarton Rd. Has anyone had a look in there?

This opened up last year, has some guitar gear but not as much as the Blenheim or Ferry Rd stores.
BY AiRdAd
Reg18 wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:Chibson custom for $395 at Ezypawn.
phpWvGlWyPM.jpg

Sorry about all the sideways photos!
Probably get this for $280-300.

EZY Pawn is the dodgiest by far......but they know the least about guitar values as well so there are some deals to be had!

What's the name of the pawn shop opposite Skycity? I was speaking to the guy there once a few years ago - he said they are usually holding 10+ high quality/value guitars out the back.