ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY chrisbower
With my approaching trip to the UK, I'm reducing the guitar collection down to just a few.

What we have here is an Edwards Les Paul Custom John Skyes. It's a 2008 model weighing in at 4.2kg, and I must say that having a Gibson Les Paul Custom, it feels and plays very close to the real thing.

It's in good condition for an 11 year old instrument with a few marks here and there, all of which I've pictured. Most importantly I've had the frets leveled and dressed as of 10/04/2019 by my local trusted luthier Steve Barkman, so you can be safe knowing the play ability is excellent.

It's complete with a nice padded gig bag.

I'm asking $1000 shipped. A hell of a guitar for the money. It's so far ahead of any Tribute or Studio I've owned / played and you'd expect to pay more for one of those.