ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
I'm considering selling the best amp I have ever owned, my Friedman DS Mini. I have the matching 1x12 cab (creamback). Both are totally mint, only used at home. My current plan is to replace it with a Yamaha THR10C as I really don't play that much anymore but still want to keep my current guitar and have something to play through.

Is there any interest here at $2500 for the pair ?

I have the original carton for the head so shipping would be fine.

If this happens then I'll have a Flint for sale too. I'll probably keep the Trio+ as I enjoy playing along with that.
Last edited by sizzlingbadger on Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.