ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Single coil
Please tell the man it has a fat neck
BY StratMatt
Drewseph wrote:Hi, it's me, Fat Neck Drew. Does that Radian happen to have... a fat neck?

Fat Neck Drew! It's reasonably full, but I wouldn't call it fat, a bit bigger than modern C I would say, but I'm no expert on necks I'm afraid. Where are you based?
BY Drewseph
I'm based in Auckland. Addicted to p90 guitars. The feel will be the selling point. I've got less than a grand to play with, sadly. What did you have in mind? Probly give it a hoon at some point if yer keen?
BY StratMatt
Drewseph wrote:I'm based in Auckland. Addicted to p90 guitars. The feel will be the selling point. I've got less than a grand to play with, sadly. What did you have in mind? Probly give it a hoon at some point if yer keen?

I'll send you a pm.
BY RobRoyMcCoy
Hi Matt, what does the small switch on the Radian do? What brand & type are the pickups?
BY StratMatt
RobRoyMcCoy wrote:Hi Matt, what does the small switch on the Radian do? What brand & type are the pickups?

The small switch is doing nothing atm, it was wired up as a coil tap for humbuckers. The pickups now though are Harmonic Design Z90s - HB sized P90s. Nice vintage style.

Edit - To be perfectly fair I also had the pickups up for sale at the same time, which another member has committed to. I have a SD '59 neck and Custom Custom bridge to go in to replace the Z90s.
BY StratMatt
Righto, have installed a SD 59 neck and Custom Custom in the bridge. Sounds bloody good too. Both pickups black, can provide more pics for anyone interested.

Getting itchy fingers for some single coil action again; every one of my guitars has humbuckers now. Will look at trades for US strats/teles plus cash as required.