ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY StratMatt
Help me consolidate and buy a kick ass amp!

Marshall DSL50 head in good condition. From everything I've read and can gather, this is a version outside of the earlier models which experience the bias drift. I've done a few gigs with it and a lot of practises with it and had no issue. Looking for $950

Mesa Mini Rectifier in as new condition with bag and footswitch. $900 plus shipping.

Radian LP with 59 and Custom Custom pickups. $750.
Last edited by StratMatt on Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
BY StratMatt
Could be open to swapping one for a 1x12 combo with effects loop e.g Egnater Tweaker.
BY mswney
Hi there,

Interested in the Ibanez RG1570 - Do you have this listed elsewhere?

Also apart from the small amount of damage to the body, are there any internal issues with the guitar? (ie, lead connection etc)

Thanks,
Matt
BY StratMatt
mswney wrote:Hi there,

Interested in the Ibanez RG1570 - Do you have this listed elsewhere?

Also apart from the small amount of damage to the body, are there any internal issues with the guitar? (ie, lead connection etc)

Thanks,
Matt

Hi, I've just reposted it on Facebook so you mightve seen it there. No other issues, everything working as it should. Happy for you try it out if you're in Auckland.
BY StratMatt
Dubious guitar maths aside, I've listed on Facebook for 850 so will do 800 on the forum.
BY mrmofo
StratMatt wrote:Yeah I've never tried to buy an ESP from you.

that's right. I don't know what I was thinking.

good luck with the sale.
BY mswney
I'm from Hamilton, but do make it up to AKL from time to time so could be interested in trying it out. Sorry new to this forum, is there a way we can PM? Or link to the FB post?
BY StratMatt
mswney wrote:I'm from Hamilton, but do make it up to AKL from time to time so could be interested in trying it out. Sorry new to this forum, is there a way we can PM? Or link to the FB post?

I'll send you a pm, there's a message inbox in the control panel.
BY Drewseph
Hi, it's me, Fat Neck Drew. Does that Radian happen to have... a fat neck?