ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY el byrdo
Okay! Jansen 6/40 has gone to a nice bloke down on the west coast. Banjo is gone (for a dissapointing price - $1 reserve is a risky game lol). Nux chorus gone.

Still for sale: tqee
DeArmond s73 - SD phat cats and USA bigsby/vibramate. This is one of the high end korean set necks done by guild in the 90s. I'm saying 950 on this one.

early 90s jap squier P bass with bartolini pickup. This is a funk machine. You'll need to provide a case for shipping. 650.

Ckk souk echo - 100
Ckk gearas comp - 100
Cdog tweedish tourist les lius clone - 120
Vox straight 6 tube drive - 120
BY el byrdo
Functionally the P bass is 95% ,as good as an american standard. I got it cheap and set it up and changed the pickup. Shouldn't have sold the american standard even though I made a profit on it. Good luck finding a mint am std for 1200. One of those ridiculous buy now deals, I actually scored it for 450 and vince picked it up for me. SIgh... I hate being poor and selling stuff I'd rather keep.
BY el byrdo
dearmond no longerfor sale. realistically it's a way better guitar than it's worth monetarily.
BY moliere
jeremyb wrote:It probably uses the same PT2399 chip that the carbon copy and other "analog" delays use :)

Pretty sure the carbon copy uses BL3208 BBDs.
BY jeremyb
moliere wrote:
jeremyb wrote:It probably uses the same PT2399 chip that the carbon copy and other "analog" delays use :)

Pretty sure the carbon copy uses BL3208 BBDs.

Cool, must be another analog labelled pedal I've mistaken it for :)