ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY el byrdo
Okay so I need to declutter massively... on the hunt for a good acoustic and slowy's tama would be perfect provided I can scratch together the cash.

#1 - 1963 Jansen 6/40 - $650
this has been extensively serviced and it's running mint with new JJ and ruby valves.. only thing not working as expected is the tremolo which dies a few seconds after turning it on. Not sure what is wrong with it. Must be able to be fixed.

I don't want to ship this so it's pickup only in nelson... long shot I know!

#2 - goodrich model 120 volume pedal. - $200
This is the one for passive guitar and is about the best volume pedal money can buy. I think this one is from the 70s but is in great working condition and doesn't need the pot changed as these are massively overspec'd.

#3 - garagetone oilcan phaser - $70 shipped
This is a great cheap little phaser! does what it says on the box. Great for cleans and organs etc.

#4 - VOX straight 6 valve overdrive - $100
this is made in japan and has a tube in it! I got it in a trade but I'm good for dirt presently. It gives a good Rory Gallagher/Brian May voxy sort of drive.

Also have a bunch of stuff up on tardme - feel free to make an offer:
https://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=4587018

Cheers guys

EDIT - got the tama and very happy. I ticked up the laney vc30 when I bought it so I'm now trying to pay that off.
Last edited by el byrdo on Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY el byrdo
Sonic Research strobe tuner. About the best tuner money can buy! $170

In as new condition and functioning flawlessly.
BY el byrdo
Consider trades for a 12 string acoustic... resonator maybe... but I definitely have my eye on that tama..
BY el byrdo
CKK soul echo - $100
in pretty much mint condition. With velcro on the botom. These are really great for tape echo sort of sounds. Analog. I think. Anyway these are great but I'm trying to fund a acoustic purchase to travel with.
BY el byrdo
Got a 90s Squier Japan P bass in black with a bartolini pickup. $600.
No case so you'll have to provide one for shipping.

Also selling the handmade fretless. You will never find another as this is a one of a kind bass. It sounds really good with the Rio Grande P pickup.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1993454955&ed=true
https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1993448164

BY el byrdo
jeremyb wrote:Ohhh man wish that strobe tuner had turned up about a month ago!

HAHA isn't that always the way!
BY el byrdo
Any interest in my DeArmond s73 with phat cats and us bigsby/vibramate? this is a seriously good guitar.

$850 with ritter case
BY el byrdo
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I upgraded the nut to graphtech. Stays in tune like a boss!
BY kdawg2a
el byrdo wrote:Any interest in my DeArmond s73 with phat cats and us bigsby/vibramate? this is a seriously good guitar.

$850 with ritter case

That's a f#@kin great guitar stylisically and functionally for the money.
BY el byrdo
kdawg2a wrote:
el byrdo wrote:Any interest in my DeArmond s73 with phat cats and us bigsby/vibramate? this is a seriously good guitar.

$850 with ritter case

That's a f#@kin great guitar stylisically and functionally for the money.

yeah you're absolutely right. I will miss i if it sells...
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
el byrdo wrote:CKK soul echo - $100
in pretty much mint condition. With velcro on the botom. These are really great for tape echo sort of sounds. Analog. I think. Anyway these are great but I'm trying to fund a acoustic purchase to travel with.

Just FYI as I thought it may have been analog too, but it’s digital from my understanding. Great pedal though!
BY jeremyb
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
el byrdo wrote:CKK soul echo - $100

Just FYI as I thought it may have been analog too, but it’s digital from my understanding. Great pedal though!

It probably uses the same PT2399 chip that the carbon copy and other "analog" delays use :)