ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Optical
I'm gassing for a Gibson RD series and considering letting this go. Let me know if it's of any interest to anyone.

Almost new 2017 PRO-MOD SAN DIMAS STYLE 1 HH FR M QM, MAPLE FINGERBOARD, BLACK BURST
Available for $2200 in the rockshop

Stock photos below. Will suss photos of the actual one (which looks the same) shortly

Specs: http://www.charvel.com/guitars/pro-mod/ ... cco-burst/

Last edited by Optical on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY Sinbad343
Mmmmm... I've been kinda gassing after one of these, but unfortunately the timing is not good :(
I spent a while in the Rockshop the other day getting lost in the top, looked so good! And although I'm not as accustomed to the thinner profile, the neck felt great :thumbup:
BY StratMatt
KNNZ wrote:I think StrattMatt was GASsing for one of these!

Yup! Picked up a Rg1570 for a song so sorted in that regard.
BY AiRdAd
Single coil wrote:Danny alert

I've had a few of these, I really like them.