ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY StrummersOfThunder
Fender showman 66' 2*10 combo blonde $2000
Great amp, but not getting used as I have two other amps I gig with. Would like to replace with a low watt home amp. Really nice pair of wgs speakers or I can sell sans speakers.
Original 1968 mustang Daphne blue all original plus case with refret $3500 . Paint chips and mark from wiggly cord I think. This guitar has been refretted by the master, Grant. The neck is the best I've felt. Chunnnnnkkkyyy. But with my jag and my JM I'm just not seeing it as a gigger and I prefer to play my other offsets at home. Ive made a new harness for it with better switching and new spec pickups from q pickups guy. This leaves the original pickups and wiring loom intact with only two solder joints affected.
MIJ Gretsch tenesee rose with original case excellent cond. $2500. Frets in great shape. Plays Beautifully
1999/2000 Very very rare USA matching headstock IMB special run 1/50 jazzmaster beautiful laquer. Nice body ware and very good condition otherwise. Plays like a dream $3500. This is a painfully nice guitar. Hard for me to list but I have an identical one in shell pink and I just don't need both.
Comes with deluxe brown tolex case.
Speakers all 8ohm
-JBL d120f 12" deathstar
-weber neomag 12" light n tasty neo 75w
-eminance lil Texas 12" 150 watt neo

Pm me if any interest
BY el byrdo
is the JBL still 250? sigh still no money for a speaker. Any opinion on how it'd gel with a celestion gold in a 2x12 cab? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
BY StrummersOfThunder
el byrdo wrote:is the JBL still 250? sigh still no money for a speaker. Any opinion on how it'd gel with a celestion gold in a 2x12 cab? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Not well with no money... though it will be light.