ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY bluesierra
MrDINO wrote:When I had a 54 CS Strat I tried putting a lill 59 in but it was to tall for the cut out.

Oh right. Never got round to checking.
BY olegmcnoleg
bluesierra wrote:
MrDINO wrote:When I had a 54 CS Strat I tried putting a lill 59 in but it was to tall for the cut out.

It would be sacrilege anyway :wtf:

if God had meant for old Stratocasters to have humbuckers, he would have given them bigger cut-outs.
BY bluesierra
olegmcnoleg wrote:
bluesierra wrote:

if God had meant for old Stratocasters to have humbuckers, he would have given them bigger cut-outs.

A fair point!
BY GrantB
olegmcnoleg wrote:
bluesierra wrote:

He did...is the 1980s old?

BY olegmcnoleg
GrantB wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:
bluesierra wrote:

He did...is the 1980s old?

When were you born Grant, and are you old yet? :-)
bluesierra wrote:Hey Guys,

Having a bit of a clear out.

Fender Custom Shop 1960 Strat - Relic Olympic White, Rosewood Board

In as new (reliced) condition. Never gigged. I imported from the US a couple of years ago.

Here is the link to the original listing:

https://www.tundramusic.com/fender-custom-shop-1960s-stratocaster-relic-olympic-white-9230900205/

FREE SHIPPING!

After $3000 for this.

Mark

I wonder what international shipping would cost on this??? Thinks....