ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY bluesierra
Hey Guys,

Having a bit of a clear out.

Fender Custom Shop 1960 Strat - Relic Olympic White, Rosewood Board - SOLD

In as new (reliced) condition. Never gigged. I imported from the US a couple of years ago.

Here is the link to the original listing:

https://www.tundramusic.com/fender-custom-shop-1960s-stratocaster-relic-olympic-white-9230900205/

FREE SHIPPING!

After $3000 for this.

Fender 68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Reissue - SOLD
In excellent condition. Gigged once. Comes with unused cover and foot switch. Will have to be pick up only for this one as I don't have time to sort any packing products and pack it up. Great amp but I have too many.

Pedals

Mission Engineering EP1-KP for Kemper - $120
Excellent condition. Has original Box

Wampler Paisley Drive, Version 1 - $150
Excellent condition. Has velcro on bottom.

Roland EV5 Expression Pedal - $50
Good condition, velcro on bottom.

TC Helicon harmony G-XT Vocal harmony pedal - SOLD.

Done my best to be fair with prices. But happy to discuss if I'm way off. Not looking to fleece anybody!

Call it $10 for shipping pedals.

Mark
Last edited by bluesierra on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
BY bluesierra
olegmcnoleg wrote:Agreed, that is lovely. The only way that could be nicer is if it really was from 1960.

True. Although it would be a smidge more expensive.
BY Conway
olegmcnoleg wrote:Agreed, that is lovely. The only way that could be nicer is if it was Sonic Blue.

:wink:
BY Slowy
If I was to buy another Strat, that is how I imagine it looking. 8)

Pointless post really; no help at all. Sorry Bluesierra.
BY bluesierra
Slowy wrote:If I was to buy another Strat, that is how I imagine it looking. 8)

Pointless post really; no help at all. Sorry Bluesierra.

Haha. I appreciate the input!
BY bluesierra
Conway wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:Agreed, that is lovely. The only way that could be nicer is if it was Sonic Blue.

:wink:

Ha. I have a black Gibson firebird I'd like to see Pelham Blue.
BY bluesierra
Was just reading the specs from the link and wanted to note that this guitar has the 3 Way Switch. Not the 5 as stated....... although I could do a good deal on a Obsidian HSS harness plus a Seymour Duncan Lil 59 single coil sized humbucker to go with it!
BY MrDINO
When I had a 54 CS Strat I tried putting a lill 59 in but it was to tall for the cut out.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Jeepers that’s lovely. GLWTS