ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
The Scarecrow wrote:Also, looking at EOI for a near new (2 months old, if that) Line 6 G10 wireless. it's been used for 1 gig and all of a few hours practice, but I've seen the RS is now stocking the G10S which has the stompbox format I'd prefer. Have box.

Current RS price is $299, I'd be happy with $250 shipping included.

Humour me because I'm daft - so the base unit charges with that micro USB, or it needs to be plugged in with the micro USB? (I get the dongle charges from the base unit)
sirvill wrote:
The Scarecrow wrote:Also, looking at EOI for a near new (2 months old, if that) Line 6 G10 wireless. it's been used for 1 gig and all of a few hours practice, but I've seen the RS is now stocking the G10S which has the stompbox format I'd prefer. Have box.

Current RS price is $299, I'd be happy with $250 shipping included.

Humour me because I'm daft - so the base unit charges with that micro USB, or it needs to be plugged in with the micro USB? (I get the dongle charges from the base unit)

Transmitter into guitar > base unit receiver (charges transmitter) > micro USB / wall plug :)

I recommend getting a right-angle micro USB as i did (keeping this one) to keep the overall footprint of the pedal easier.