ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
John 5 Tele SOLD.

Also have a Schecter Diamond Series Demon 6 up on the block. This is a guitar I acquired in a trade and was graffiti'd with a bunch of sigs by DJ's from The Rock... which I've attempteed to remove with about 90% success.

Pics on TM link.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instrum ... 232359.htm

Good guitar for metal or heavier styles, plays and sounds fine (the Dunc Designed actives are actually pretty close the an EMG to my ears) but would be solid with a good setup.

$350 shipped (boxed, no case) or $300 pickup Auckland.
Selling

- Schecter Diamond series Demon 6 as above, $300 + shipping
- Giant pedalbaord , Rockcase in worn condition - 610L x 326w. $100 + shipping
- Metal tool box/briefcase for carrying pedals/cables - $40 + shpping
The Scarecrow wrote:Selling

So the Diamond with signatures would be $250 including shipping and without $300 excluding shipping?*

*Sorry, not actually buying, just wanted to make a joke at the expense of The Rock DJs, sorry.
Terexgeek wrote:
The Scarecrow wrote:Selling

So the Diamond with signatures would be $250 including shipping and without $300 excluding shipping?*

*Sorry, not actually buying, just wanted to make a joke at the expense of The Rock DJs, sorry.

I'm accutely aware of devaluing effect here :rofl:
Mesa 2x12 vertical angled cab 120w / 8ohm / Vintage 30’s - $1k.

Mesa duo cab in vertical format with V30’s wired at 8ohm. Has the look and vibe of a 4x12 in size that’s more boot and lumbar friendly. About 2/3 the size of a quad, most amp heads can fit on it and it’s a bit easier to work on a tight stage in terms of real-estate.

Will add some pics of the proper one this weekend, but it’s basically in excellent condition and with little road wear. Speakers broken in nicely, years of life left.

Please note the castors have been removed to make it easier to fit in my car, but it does have the rubber feet on the bottom. I don’t have the castors. Will also include a genuine Mesa slip cover, has a small rip or two but has done the job protecting.

These aren’t common and are better in terms of projection than the horizontal version.

Price is firm as required to cover medical treatment. Pickup North Shore, payment within 3 days.