ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Sorry for the non-guitar related sales piece... but I am selling this to help fund a Helix 8) In terms of GPS this watch is the best of the best. Haven't had it for very long, purchased late last year. I don't believe you would be able to find a better watch at the price I am selling it for

Immaculate condition, boxed as new with 2 x new amber straps plus the original black strap. Asking for $800 which includes tracked postage. Cheers
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Sold it and then less than a week later bought exactly the same model. I make no sense do I