ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY codedog
I guess unsurprisingly, it's ex Oleg. Solid sitka spruce top, solid Indian rosewood back and sides. One piece mahogany neck with 1.75" nut width. Great for fingerpicking and strumming. Comes with LR Baggs iBeam pickup installed.

In fantastic condition, with a tiny ding on the top. It's in the close up photo, in the lower bout.

Here's one demo:

Also advertised on TM... but $730 for fellow forumites.

My photos don't do it justice, it's a gorgeous looking guitar. More photos here https://imgur.com/gallery/o18L7rb

Last edited by codedog on Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BY codedog
It really is a very nice guitar, crazy value for money. Alas... I'm on a quest to try out different guitars...
BY codedog
It's a bloody looker too! I love that tear drop burst, can't stand the other sort in the video. All the visual elements on this thing just work together... the inlays, the burst, the flame maple bindings and heel cap, the headstock veneer, even the case and its fittings is bloody sexy!

"Someone" on the forum is continuously downsizing and I want something of his! Someone please help me help him!
BY MKD.nz
Still available? Whats the ibeam sound like through a house pa? Its only vol control right - No tone..? Cheers