ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY codedog
Yup, Oleg's amp is up for sale. It's by far the coolest amp among the amps I have owned. Pics and blurb in the original thread viewtopic.php?f=49&t=34562

I may entertain the idea of a swap with cash my way. No idea what I'm looking for though. However, I am looking at new gear, so cash is king.

It owes me $800. Oleg had it serviced before sending down too! :thumbup:
Last edited by codedog on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY Bg
I could make a relatively normal cab if someone wants :(
BY codedog
Wow... good point... admittedly the psychedelic cab was part of the charm for me. However, it's understandably not everyone's cuppa tea. Thank goodness for the resident cabinet maker extraordinaire!
BY Bg
I would like to see it retain it's psychedelic nature, but... Damn it matches my psycho strat....
BY codedog
StratMatt wrote:AX8 still doin it for you then?

Yeah, but the hippie amp still stays out for sheer simplicity and punchy vintage goodness. Alas... I'm eyeing something else... you know how it goes...
BY jeremyb
codedog wrote:

Yeah, but the hippie amp still stays out for sheer simplicity and punchy vintage goodness. Alas... I'm eyeing something else... you know how it goes...

Did I miss a thread or something!?!??! you kept that one quiet!!!
BY codedog
jeremyb wrote:
codedog wrote:

Did I not start a thread for that? Oh dear... how remiss of me... :winky: :oops: :P
BY KNNZ
codedog wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
codedog wrote:

Did I not start a thread for that? Oh dear... how remiss of me... :winky: :oops: :P

are you upgrading to the Axe III??? dibs on your AX8! :rofl: :mental:
BY codedog
KNNZ wrote:
codedog wrote:
jeremyb wrote:

are you upgrading to the Axe III??? dibs on your AX8! :rofl: :mental:

LOL! Wishful thinking there, buddy!
BY Bg
codedog wrote:Oh wow, yes it would! Hmm... whatchya reckon, Bg?

Ah my psycho strat doesn't need a buddy ;).

Might put my head rush frfr's into matching tweed cabs ;)
BY codedog
Well, bugger me... I put the price up on the TM listing for this amp since it's mostly sold already. The number of watchers jumped up drastically since then! Go figure...