ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY JHorner
Nothing wrong with it, but I prefer the clean headroom of the 50W.

Comes with slip cover, channel foot switch and lead.

Located in Auckland.

$950 + shipping

BY NippleWrestler
It's a tough market for these amps sadly, although no doint it's awesome. If I could possibly sell my tremoverb I'd be thinking about this one. Does it sound like the bigger 100w guys?
BY JHorner
NippleWrestler wrote:It's a tough market for these amps sadly, although no doint it's awesome. If I could possibly sell my tremoverb I'd be thinking about this one. Does it sound like the bigger 100w guys?

Never had a 100W Mesa, but I'm going to say no.
It's a joy to carry.
It's a joy to play at home.
It's loud.
It does not have the goods when confronted with a kick drum nearly as big as a 4x12 and a 6 foot 5 drummer who has had a bad day.