ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Delayman
Sansamp Blonde - great for direct to PA etc. Looking for funds in a hurry so $100 posted

Comes with the metal box and booklet etc. It's the second version so has the button to defeat the speaker simulation if you want to run it as a tone shaper before your amp etc.

I've used 'etc' a lot in this post, but I'm in a hurry etc.

Photos of actual item:

Last edited by Delayman on Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY Delayman
bender wrote:I'll take it.

Thanks - PMd
BY Delayman
jeremyb wrote:Bargain! Wish this was here A week ago....

I’m all about bargains today! A useful
Pedal to have on hand, but I have the fly rig as a backup, and that has a blonde built in.
BY jeremyb
Delayman wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Bargain! Wish this was here A week ago....

I’m all about bargains today! A useful
Pedal to have on hand, but I have the fly rig as a backup, and that has a blonde built in.

I bought the budget clone by joyo last week, yet to try it, but it's apparently great :)