ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Delayman
#816891
Hi chaps. Selling my BEOD.

Including the voltage doubler cable so you can run it at 18v.

Need some funds in a hurry so after $230 including postage and the doubler cable.

Ta.
Last edited by Delayman on Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY Delayman
#816905
Here is Pete Thorn's review if you haven't seen or heard about these

BY Delayman
#817001
Feel free to hit me with offers, including offers without the voltage doubler if you don’t need it. Cash is king.
User avatar
BY chur
#817065
Delayman wrote:Feel free to hit me with offers, including offers without the voltage doubler if you don’t need it. Cash is king.


Is the doubler just something you need for 18v battery operation?
BY Delayman
#817076
chur wrote:
Delayman wrote:Feel free to hit me with offers, including offers without the voltage doubler if you don’t need it. Cash is king.


Is the doubler just something you need for 18v battery operation?


Yes. The pedal runs at 9v, but the 18v is better (for headroom I believe). This attachment takes a 9v in and turns it to 18v.
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#817077
18V is well worth it, makes pedals like these really come alive!
User avatar
BY Molly
#817102
Delayman wrote:
chur wrote:
Delayman wrote:Feel free to hit me with offers, including offers without the voltage doubler if you don’t need it. Cash is king.


Is the doubler just something you need for 18v battery operation?


Yes. The pedal runs at 9v, but the 18v is better (for headroom I believe). This attachment takes a 9v in and turns it to 18v.


I should've tried that! I've had two of them but never did.
BY Delayman
#817538
Still available, still cheap I reckon. Still negotiable.