ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Delayman
Hi chaps. Selling my BEOD.

Including the voltage doubler cable so you can run it at 18v.

Need some funds in a hurry so after $230 including postage and the doubler cable.

Ta.
Last edited by Delayman on Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY Delayman
Here is Pete Thorn's review if you haven't seen or heard about these

BY Delayman
Feel free to hit me with offers, including offers without the voltage doubler if you don’t need it. Cash is king.
BY chur
Delayman wrote:Feel free to hit me with offers, including offers without the voltage doubler if you don’t need it. Cash is king.

Is the doubler just something you need for 18v battery operation?
BY Delayman
chur wrote:
Delayman wrote:Feel free to hit me with offers, including offers without the voltage doubler if you don’t need it. Cash is king.

Yes. The pedal runs at 9v, but the 18v is better (for headroom I believe). This attachment takes a 9v in and turns it to 18v.
BY jeremyb
18V is well worth it, makes pedals like these really come alive!
BY Molly
Delayman wrote:
chur wrote:

Yes. The pedal runs at 9v, but the 18v is better (for headroom I believe). This attachment takes a 9v in and turns it to 18v.

I should've tried that! I've had two of them but never did.
BY Delayman
Still available, still cheap I reckon. Still negotiable.