ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY chrisbower
For sale,

An immaculate ESP EII Horizon III in See Thru Black, which I personally think is one of the best colors you can get these in.

The quality of this thing is insane. Pure ESP Japan goodness. Maple neck through, alder body, flamed maple top, bound ebony fretboard, original floyd rose, Seymour Duncan Jazz/Custom 5 pickups.

I'm really picky with guitars but can't find fault with anything on this thing. The fretwork especially is the best I've seen on any guitar. Every fret end is rounded to perfection.

Not a mark on it, besides the need for a new truss rod cover which I tend to keep off anyway for ease of access to the truss rod.

Just had a fresh setup in Drop C with Daddario 11-52 strings. Plays amazing as you'd expect.

In as good a condition as any you'd get out of a shop. Upwards of $3k new, wanting pretty much half that. I'm happy to keep it but my Ibanez aren't moving and something has to give.

$1600