ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
A beautiful LP, and sounds awesome with the revered 1959 Tribute humbuckers.

It's a ‘Honeyburst’ with classic old-school specs:

Non-chambered mahogany body (4.2kg on my scales)
1959 Tribute humbuckers
Chunky late 50’s neck profile
Orange drop capacitors
500k non-linear pots
120th Anniversary model

I still have all of the original pieces packed away in the case but improvements I have made include:

• Tailpiece swapped for an aged aluminium one
• Bridge swapped for an aged Gotoh ABR-1
• White toggle switch swapped for an amber one
• Speed knobs switched for some high quality amber top-hats
• Back cavity covers swapped for standard Gibson black ones
• Trussrod replaced with a plain one

Pretty good condition overall, there is some natural wear from playing such as a little buckle rash on the back and some small markings from where the pick has hit. There's a small scratch(?) towards the upper neck which you’d struggle to feel, also two blotches on the underside of the binding. It no doubt left the factory like this, likely the result of being placed on a stand that has somehow left these two distinct marks. I nicknamed this LP ‘Blotch’ because of this.

Comes with the original pickguard and its Gibson OHSC (historic brown with plush pink, vanilla scented interior).

PM me if interested, thanks :)
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free shipping if that will sweeten the deal for anyone
Okay I am thinking of letting this go, have something I possibly have my eyes on. A few photos and happy to supply more via email if anyone is keen :thumbup:

$2,700 takes it home (less than what I bought it for plus has $150+ of extras on it). Have a great weekend guys :)
olegmcnoleg wrote:Why?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Okay I am thinking of letting this go, have something I possibly have my eyes on.

:thumbup:
KNNZ wrote:Nooooooo

Haha just dipping my toes in the water. Quite likely it won't sell and I'm fine with that, but if it does sell I'm okay with that too :lolno:
Cdog wrote:Totally interested, but possibly about to have severely reduced income... Can't swing it. Beautiful guitar

Bummer man, sorry to hear about the income drop :-(