ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Jake
SOLD

Waza Craft Blues Driver - BD2W $200
Sounds awesome, the custom mode really fattens it up. Had it like 6 months so mint condition with box.
Rockshop is currently sold out of these so here's your chance to grab one! https://www.rockshop.co.nz/shop/boss-bd ... river.html

Open to reasonable offers. I'm also hunting out a wireless system, a Jansen Bassman and am always interested in old MIJ guitars.
Pickup in Welly or can post for an extra $10 or so. Cheers folks!
Last edited by Jake on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Jake wrote:Pics added!

Appreciated the PM, hopefully my reply came through okay as I sent it from my phone. Cheers
BY Jake
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Jake wrote:Pics added!

Appreciated the PM, hopefully my reply came through okay as I sent it from my phone. Cheers

Yep got it, sorry was getting round replying. Cheers!