ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Final price drop before I change my mind. Someone take this for $1000. It's an insane guitar the money guys!

The amazing Ibanez RGA121 NTF. Up there with the cream of the crop as far as Ibanez Prestige models go. Just do a Google search and you'll see how good everyone knows these are. Quite rare and very sought after.

Awesome specs on this one, it's absolutely gorgeous-

Mahogany body with gorgeous grain, thick figured maple top, maple neck with flamed grain, rosewood veneer headstock, rosewood fretboard. Dimarzio PAF Pro/Tone Zone installed.

Just this week I have refinished both the guitar and neck in Tru Oil so it looks stunning and the neck feels amazing. I also had the frets leveled late last year by Steve Barkman Luthier here in Dunedin so it plays amazing too.

A few marks and dings to the back to be expected of a guitar with a natural finish that's 13 years old. Slight wear to the finish on the bridge and tuners, again to expected with it's age. Complete with a Schecter branded hard case.

$1100 for this. Lot's of guitar for the money. Can ship nationwide through TradeMe for $30/40.

Honestly, whoever gets this I guarantee will love it. A reluctant sale but I can't justify having all the gear that I do.

Last edited by chrisbower on Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Molly wrote:
Danger Mouse wrote:
Molly wrote:Is it wrong that I want to paint it?

If you mean in a watercolour then it would be an odd choice for a subject, but could work.

It needs a surf green body. Everything is better in surf green. :thumbup:

Ha I do have a thing for surf green.
codedog wrote:
werdna wrote:
codedog wrote:Quite a few surf green aficionados around here. I love surf green too, along with sonic blue.

Am thinking about refinishing a tele. Surf Green, Sea Foam Green or Sonic Blue?

Sonic blue with mint pickguard!

I’m rather liking the look of my Xotic sonic blue with tortoise pickguard!