ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Molly wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Guitar purchased so need to sell this ASAP! Free shipping if that will sweeten the deal for anyone

What did you buy?

If I can get the money together reasonably quickly, hopefully this. It's a fairly rare handmade in Japan Bacchus circa 2000, the back and neck both have some nice wear to it as does the section where your right arm sits across the lower body. Has a rather nice set of Amber 59 Cross Point pickups in it too
I'm hearing you molly and JB. Jim - you'd be wanting to get this at a good price, to make sure you can comfortably sell it on again. Brian is the king of this - so might be able to help you out with pricing?
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Molly wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Guitar purchased so need to sell this ASAP! Free shipping if that will sweeten the deal for anyone

What did you buy?

If I can get the money together reasonably quickly, hopefully this. It's a fairly rare handmade in Japan Bacchus circa 2000, the back and neck both have some nice wear to it as does the section where your right arm sits across the lower body. Has a rather nice set of Amber 59 Cross Point pickups in it too

What's the asking price on that? If it's a killer deal then why not?

I kind of agree with the sentiments of the other guys but then, I bought my '81 Tokai LP as a cheap stop gap until a decent LP turned up and it turned out to be an all time keeper for me.
My plan is basically to sell the LP and Marshall which will allow me to buy the Bacchus, a NOS set of RCA Black Plate 6L6’s and about $1k spending money for the UK.