ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Off to the UK in April so raising some funds. More info & pics on the Marshall if you scroll through the ‘Selling’ section of the forum. On TM too but in in no mad rush to sell.

PM me if interested, obviously will be a bit cheaper for anyone here. Cheers y'all :-)
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Molly wrote:UK catch up would be cool. NZG does Andertons or some such.

Would be wouldn't it? I'm heading over mid April for around 10 days or so :thumbup:
Couple of pedals...

CKK Soul Echo ‘Tape Delay’ - $100 brand new in box
Original Snouse BlackBox Overdrive MKI - $100
Visual Sound Octave Fuzz - $80

All free shipping :)
Seeing as I only really need to sell one, I'm going to let the Marshall go.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instruments/instruments/guitar-bass/guitar-amps/listing-1909572590.htm

I'll keep it up on TM until it sells - $2k for anyone on here :thumbup:
Still $2k for anyone here, think that's a fair price. A few more pics...

Nice new matched pair of Gold Lion KT66's just gone in. Preamp tubes are all Marshall 12AX7, Rectifier tube is a nice old Mullard :thumbup:
BY el byrdo
Hey pretty keen on the CKK delay... will let you know next week whether I've got some money!
BY el byrdo
I'm broke as usual and on a speaker hunt... the CKK ticks all my boxes for delay tho. Is it true analog? I'm a big fan of bucket brigade. My friends Jansen PA head has bucket brigade delay on it. Sounds cool on vocals and guitar.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
el byrdo wrote:I'm broke as usual and on a speaker hunt... the CKK ticks all my boxes for delay tho. Is it true analog? I'm a big fan of bucket brigade.

It is rather good, gives you 500ms of delay and a 6db volume boost too which is pretty useful. I can't seem to find any info online as to whether it's analogue or digital, sorry. Personally I don't think it sounds very digital but it wouldn't surprise me if it was :?
Any interest in the Marshall at somewhere close to $2k? I do need to sell it so I’m prepared to drop a little of that enables someone to take it. Offers welcome :-)